Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Because It is the Greatest. Show. Ever.

I admit it. I've been nervous about posting about Lost. Mostly because there is no point in recapping what is the most f-ed up hour of awesomest TV out there.

In fact, in keeping with the time/space discontinuum theme of the show, I can safely argue it is/was/will be the greatest show of all time.

For the, uh, like, 99.9% of you who don't watch the show, go out and rent the first two seasons. And watch the episodes back to back until the wee hours of the morning.

Blow your brain out with all the madness of the island.

Remain strong when season one starts to get sort of boring, and when your butt falls asleep during season two and you're starting to doubt what the point is, stay faithful. The finale will be so satisfying you will wonder how it is possible that you missed it the first time round.

Then, hold tight for season three. Because this season is so tongue-swelling, eye-rolling, am-I-having-a-seizure-or-did-I-just-pee-my-pants-in-sheer-Lost-joy, that I sometimes worry that life's value will be reduced when episodes stop airing.

No comments: